Here are my top 5 predictions for top 5 week about predictable behavior during tonight’s broadcast of American Idol:
5. Ryan Seacrest will carry on, carry on, as if nothing really mattered – just like every other week.
4. Paula Abdul will borrow Jackie Peterson’s oxygen tank, wear a full body cast, and still be crying "for Constantine Maroulis." Every time Paula is onscreen, there will be a legal disclaimer under her image stating that American Idol is not responsible for the words and actions of the judges.
3. After one of their favorites performs, Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson will cite the example of Constantine’s elimination to remind viewers to vote. Simon will wear an extra-tight t-shirt that reads: "Free Corey Clark."
2. Bo Bice will dedicate a song to his friend Constantine in a ploy to gain his votes. Ryan will ask him to clarify his drug-free status.
And the number one prediction about predictable behavior during tonight’s broadcast of American Idol:
1. Using reverse psychology, Simon will tell Scott Stavol that he is safe because America likes him. Elated, Scott will dedicate his final song to Paula and acknowledge her very special coaching the night before.