Monday, February 14, 2005

One of the Good Guys

During today's Special Report, Brit Hume announced that Tony Snow is about to undergo surgery and treatment for his newly diagnosed colon cancer. Tony and his wife Jill have three school-aged children. His mother died of cancer at age 38.

Tony Snow is one of the class acts in radio and television. Even when I'm thoroughly exhausted at the end of my work week, I drag myself out of bed to watch his Saturday Weekend Live show on Fox News Channel. My whole family misses his unabashedly personal touch on Fox News Sunday and Friday gigs substituting for Hume. In fact, my husband nurtured a grudge against Chris Wallace for most of his first year as Snow's replacement.

If you want to send your words of prayer, encouragement and appreciation, you can reach Tony at tonysnow@foxnews.com or tonysnow@aol.com.

No comments: