Sunday, February 07, 2010

SB Sunday 2010

We're having a Super Bowl partay at our house catered by the Shingle Belle. That's just a silly nickname I'm using as I recover from a recurrence of the shingles probably caused by stress over finances and job instability. Apparently, shingles can strike twice, although God has blessed me with a much milder case than I had twenty years ago.

What's on the menu? Nothing on a shingle, I can assure you. The theme, if there is one, is clean-out-the-pantry-and-freezer-and-shake-down-the-avocado-tree. It's good stuff. Are you itchin' to come over?

Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Crab Cocktail Dip

Layered Mexican Dip

Guacamole

Tostito Scooops

Ruffles Potato Chips

Cheese and Crackers

Deviled Eggs




No Bean Chili

Baby Back Ribs

Barbecue Beans

Bacon and Cheese Potato Casserole

Cheddar Scalloped Corn




Espresso Irish Cream Bundt Cake



Seriously, who objects to the Tim and Pam Tebow commercial from Focus on the Family? Wusses!



Here is another adorable ad that celebrates life - plus it has a song I can't get out of my head.

No comments: