Monday, February 20, 2006

Me! Me! Me! Meme Times Four

I read and respond to e-mail about as often as I blog. Sorry!

A few weeks ago I got tagged so, reluctant as I am to write about myself and if anyone still cares, here is my contribution to the Four Things about Me meme in random order:

Four Jobs Once Held By Me
1. Astrologer (when confronted by a clientele that needed serious help I was untrained to offer, I found I did not believe in astrology any more)
2. Newspaper ad copy writer
3. Piano teacher
4. Credit/collections manager for jewelry store (ruined talking on the telephone for me forever)

Four Favorite Movies
1. Defending Your Life
2. Four Weddings and a Funeral
3. Groundhog Day
4. When Harry Met Sally

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Canoga Park, California
2. Westminster, California
3. Huntington Beach, California
4. Garden Grove, California

Four Television Shows I Enjoy
1. Special Report with Brit Hume (FNC)
2. House Hunters (HGTV)
3. The Young and the Restless (CBS)
4. Family Guy (Fox)

Four Favorite Books
1. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
2. Happiness is a Serious Problem - Dennis Prager
3. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
4. Good News for Modern Man

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation
1. Florida Gulf Coast
2. Orlando, Florida
3. California Central Coast
4. Las Vegas, Nevada

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. National Review Online
2. Drudge Report
3. Real Clear Politics
4. Just One Minute

Four Favorite Foods
1. Prime rib well seasoned, tender and rare
2. Pork ribs with Mad Will’s barbecue sauce
3. Trader Joe’s chocolate/hazelnut spread
4. Coffee ice cream

Four Places I’d Rather Be
1. Since this is a fantasy question, at a gathering of all my loved ones, living and deceased
2. On a cross-country road trip with my family
3. Playing in the snow with my family
4. Walking on a beautiful beach with my husband

Four Things To Do Before I Die
1. Finish my neverending novel
2. Beat breast cancer
3. See my son fulfilling his potential
4. Overcome my motion sickness

Four Play
Tag, you’re it!

Please pass it on.